Build date: 11-Apr-18
In Paladin Point of Sale, you can set a ‘skip signature’ dollar limit for credit card purchases. Invoice amounts up to the limit you define can be processed without a customer’s signature.
The maximum amount for the ‘skip signature’ limit has been increased to $99,999. Previously, the limit could not be more than $100.
How to set the dollar limit for credit card purchases that can be processed without a customer’s signature
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- Click the Credit Card tab.
- Enter your admin password.
- In the Signatures pane, in the No Signatures for Purchases Under $ box, enter the maximum transaction amount allowed without a customer’s signature without the dollar sign. This amount cannot exceed $99,999. If this value is blank, signatures are always required.
- Click Save, and then click Close.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.