Do you find yourself searching through a long list of quotes, special orders or other saved transactions to find the one you’re looking for? Do you wish they appeared in alphabetical order automatically? If so, we’ve built this feature for you.
A new Paladin Configuration option lets you choose how quotes (and other recalled transactions) are initially sorted in the Recall Transaction window. With this new feature, you will be able to choose from these default sort order options:
- Sort transactions alphabetically by name
- Sort transactions by date from newest to oldest (This is the default.)
Detailed instructions for setting the default sort order are provided at the end of this announcement.
- This feature sets the initial sort order for transactions. In the Recall Transaction window, you can always click any column header to sort the list of transactions by the values in that column.
To view the transactions for a single customer only, select the customer before you click Recall Transaction or press F6.
How to set the initial sort order for recalled transactions
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- In the Paladin Configuration window, click the Invoice (Store) tab.
- In the Invoices pane, in the Recall Transaction Default Sort Order list, select the default order for transactions in the Recall Transaction window.
- Date Descending: [Default] This option will order transactions by their Date from newest to the oldest.
- Alphabetical: This option will order transactions alphabetically by Name.
- Click Save, and then click Close.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.