Build date: 11-Jun-18
Important: You only need to set a custom default department when the EDI supplier department is different from your preferred department for a class of items.
How to override your EDI supplier’s department choice for a class of items.
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- Verify that the EDI supplier’s settings allow for department updates.
- In the Paladin Configuration window, click the Suppliers
- Select the EDI supplier that you want to override.
- Verify that the Update Departments setting is set to Yes. This setting will appear in light gray text because you cannot modify this setting.If Update Departments is set to No, this feature does not apply to your store’s customized EDI supplier solution. When Paladin Support sets up an EDI supplier in Paladin Point of Sale for your store, we discuss your needs and goals and then set up the EDI system to support them. If you feel the custom department feature is something you may be interested in, contact Paladin Support to discuss your options.
- Click the Class tab.
- In the Classes pane, select Active, and then select the class of items that will receive your custom department assignment.
- In the Default Dept. list, select the department that will be assigned to items in that class during EDI processing.
- Click Save, and then click Close.