Build date: 6-Dec-17
We’ve added full-sheet printer support for OKI Microline 320 Turbo/N dot matrix printers. You can use these printers, in addition to the laser printer, for invoices and quotes. If you have two OKI Microline 320 Turbo/N dot matrix printers, you can assign one printer to invoices and the other printer to quotes.
When this feature is set up, and you print a full-sheet invoice or quote during checkout, a Printer Selection window appears. In this window, you can dynamically select the laser printer or the dot matrix printer.
Note: Dot matrix printers are set up as network printers, and will be accessible to all terminals in your store. You cannot setup dot matrix printers specifically for individual terminals.
How to set up a dot matrix network printer for invoices and quotes
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- Click the Network
- In the Network pane, select the Enable Dot Matrix Printing
- Select the dot matrix printers: Important: You must select a dot matrix printer for both invoices and quotes.
- In the Invoice Dot Matrix Printer box, select the dot matrix printer to use for full-sheet invoices.
- In the Quote Dot Matrix Printer box, select the dot matrix printer to use for full-sheet quotes.
- Click Save, and then click Close.
- On all Paladin Point of Sale terminals, close Paladin Point of Sale, and then open it again. This will set up the dot matrix printer options on all the terminals.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.