Build date: 1-Mar-18
A new General Ledger Summary feature will itemize revenue by department for the date range you specify. To use this feature when you create a General Ledger Summary, select Show by Department. A detailed process is provided below.
How view and optionally export a General Ledger Summary
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the Maintain menu, click Data Viewer.
- Click the GL Summary tab.
- Enter a Date Range.
- Optional: To itemize revenue by department, select Show by Department.
- Click Get Data to view the general ledger summary for the date range you specified.
- Optional: To export the data to a file, select a file type from the list, click Export, save the file, and then make a note of the file location.