Build date: 24-May-17 Case 83983
A new EDI option prevents EDI invoice processing from automatically updating stock on hand (SOH) quantities. After an invoice is processed, you can choose when to update the SOH.
Note: This feature must be turned on by Paladin Support (1-800-725-2346, option 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
How it works
To update the stock on hand (SOH) for a delayed EDI invoice, follow these steps:
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click Inventory or press ALT+3.
- On the bottom ribbon, click EDI or press F9.
- In the EDI Processing window, click Reporting.
- In the EDI Reporting window, enter a Start Date and End Date that includes the original EDI invoice processing date, and then click Get EDI Records.
- In the list of invoices, the Rec column shows the received status of each invoice.
This icon Means this Stock on hand has been updated by this invoice. Stock on hand has not been updated by this invoice.
To update Paladin Point of Sale stock on hand with a delayed EDI invoice, highlight the invoice, and then click Received Delayed SOH. If you want to view the invoice first, click its magnifying glass.
- Click Yes when the following message appears.
- When the stock on hand (SOH) quantities have been updated, the following message appears.
- Click OK.Note: In the EDI Reporting window. In the invoice row, in the Rec column, the icon will change to a green circle with a check mark, and the Received Delayed SOH button will no longer be available.
This feature is currently available for Ace Hardware EDI. If you’d like Paladin to provide this feature for another supplier, contact your account representative.
To set up this feature, contact Paladin Support (1-800-725-2346, option 2 or email@example.com).
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.