Build date: 18-May-16
A new Paladin Configuration setting lets you choose how inactive (deleted) inventory items are handled when they are scanned or manually-entered in the Invoice/Quote module.
This setting gives you the following three options.
- Auto Restore: Automatically restore the deleted inventory item to active status, and add it to the invoice.
- Prompt for Restore: Ask whether to restore the deleted inventory item to active status.
- If you click Cancel, the inventory item is not restored and will not be added to the invoice.
- If you click Restore or press F8, the deleted inventory item is restored to active status and added to the invoice.
- Part Number Not Found : [Default] Display a message that the part number was not found. The item will not be added to the invoice.
To setup how to handle deleted (inactive) inventory items in the Invoice/Quote module, follow these steps:
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- Click the Invoice (Store) tab.
- In the Invoice pane, in the Deleted Part Behavior list, select one of the following options:
- Auto Restore – Automatically place the deleted inventory item in active inventory, and add it to the invoice.
- Prompt for Restore – Ask if you want to place the deleted item in active inventory. If you click Restore or press F8, the item is placed in active inventory, and added to the invoice.
- Part Number Not Found– [Default] Display a message that the part number as not found. The item is not added to the invoice.
- Click Save and then click Close.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.