IMPORTANT: If you are participating in the Ace Rewards New Member Sign-up, all sales terminals MUST run Paladin Point of Sale version (build) 9308 or later.
Prior versions of Paladin Point of Sale may not send Ace Rewards New Member Sign-up information correctly to Ace Hardware.
Paladin Point of Sale version 9308 is publicly released and most terminals were updated automatically. However, occasionally terminals cannot install the update due to firewalls or other reasons. To make sure the new member sign-up works correctly, verify that every terminal is running version 9308 or later.
To verify that a terminal is running Paladin Point of Sale version 9308 or later, follow these steps:
- Open Paladin POS.
- On the Help menu, click About.
- When the About Paladin POS window appears, look for the Version number.
- If the third number in the series of four numbers that make up the Version number (###.###.####.###) is 9308 or greater, the terminal is up-to-date.
If the third number is less than 9308, follow the steps below to install the latest public release of Paladin Point of Sale.
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the Help menu, click Check For Updates.
- Follow the instructions below based on the message that appears:
- If a message appears asking if you want to start the new version, click YES.
- If a message appears telling you that a download has started, wait for the download to complete. When the download completes and a message appears asking if you want to start the new version, click YES.
- If the message No Updates were found for this application appears, contact Paladin Point of Sale Customer Support (1-800-725-2346 or email@example.com).
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.