Build date: 1-Mar-16
The Footage Calculator that is used to enter a set of quantities and lengths (feet and inches) for items, can now be used with purchase orders in the P.O. module.
To add quantity and length values for an item on a purchase order, follow these steps:
- In the P.O. module, open the purchase order.
- Highlight the item you want to edit.
- To open the Footage Calculator, do one of the following:
- On your keyboard, hold down the Ctrl key and press K (Ctrl+K).
- On the Edit menu, click Footage Calculator.
- In the Footage Calculator window, for each length, enter the number of Pieces, and length in Feet and Inches, and then press Enter.
- When you are finished, click Done. The quantities will appear as Notes on the purchase order below the item.