Build date: 23-Feb-17 Case 81866
We’ve updated Wallace EDI processing to make sure that specified inventory item changes will automatically set the bin tag Print Later flag when this feature is set up in Paladin Point of Sale.
The EDI processing feature that selects the Print Later check box when inventory values change, is set up in Paladin Configuration (Setup), on the Company tab, in the Tag Styles pane, by selecting inventory values in the Reprint Tag When Specified Columns Are Changed list. Retail prices is one of many inventory values in the list.
About the Print Later flag
The Print Later flag is a check box that, when selected, identifies items that need a new big tag. This check box is in the Inventory module, on the General tab, in the Item Information pane. To print labels based on the Print Later flag, use the Bintag Format reports in the Reports module.
The Print Later flag is always set automatically when inventory item values change that are set. For example, you can set this flag when an RF inventory scan detects a new retail price or location. To set up the conditions that select the Price Later check box automatically, follow these steps:
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- In the Paladin Configuration window, click the Company
- In the Tag Styles pane, in the Reprint Tag When Specified Columns Are Changed list, select the inventory item values that, when changed, will set the inventory item’s Print Later
- Click Close, and then click Yes to save your changes.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.