Build: 2_616, 9976.96
Build date: 20-Mar-17 Case 79774
In the Paladin Configuration window, on the Supplier tab, when you select the Show in Drop-Down List checkbox for a supplier, your choice will always be saved. Previously, this did not happen in some cases.
About the Show in Drop-Down List option
When the Show in Drop-Down List option is selected for a supplier, Paladin Point of Sale lists, such as the Suppliers lists in the P.O. module and the Advanced Lookup search feature, will include this supplier.
To select the Show in Drop-Down List option for a supplier, follow these steps:
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- In the Paladin Configuration window, click the Supplier tab.
- In Suppliers pane, in the list, select the supplier.
- Select the Show in Drop-Down List checkbox.
- Click Save, and then click Close.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.