Build date: 6-Jan-16 Case 57983
In the Shrinkage Report, when you filter by supplier, all items that are available from that supplier are displayed, even when the requested supplier is not the inventory item’s primary supplier (Supplier 1).
For example, if the requested supplier is the second or third supplier for an item, this item will now be included in the report.
Previously, only items that had the requested supplier as Supplier 1 were returned.
About the Shrinkage Report
The Shrinkage Report shows you a list of all manual stock-on-hand (SOH) updates that are not related to sales. You can use this report to find deleted and discontinued items.
If you are interested in this information, you can also get a real-time interactive view in the Loss Experience Tool. This tool is available to managers and other high-level employees on the PaladinNsight™ dashboard in the Inventory module. For more information, see Discover losses and loss trends with the Loss Experience Tool.
To create the Shrinkage Report, follow these steps:
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Reports
- In the Reports tab, in the Report Area pane, click Inventory, and then click Performance Analysis.
- In the Report List pane, click Shrinkage Report.
- In the Choose Report pane, click Next or press F12.
- In the Shrinkage Report window, set the options that you want, and then click Run Report or press F12.