Build date: 28-Jul-15 Case 50548
Inventory updates sent by Paladin Point of Sale to Ace Hardware to support their IN-STORE PICKUP program, now include store location descriptions instead of store location IDs.
For more information about Ace Hardware IN-STORE PICKUP, follow these steps to search the Paladin Point of Sale Knowledge Base:
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the Help menu, select Knowledge Base.
- Log in to the Client Portal. If you are already logged in, skip this step.
- In the Search box, enter in-store pickup, and then click Search.
- You will find articles, such as How to set up IN-STORE PICKUP for Ace Hardware, in the search results. You may need to scroll down to see the results. Click on any article to read it.