Build date: 28-Jul-15 Case 50548
Inventory updates sent by Paladin Point of Sale to Ace Hardware to support their IN-STORE PICKUP program, now include store location descriptions instead of store location IDs.
For more information about Ace Hardware IN-STORE PICKUP, follow these steps to search the Paladin Point of Sale Knowledge Base:
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the Help menu, select Knowledge Base.
- Log in to the Client Portal. If you are already logged in, skip this step.
- In the Search box, enter in-store pickup, and then click Search.
- You will find articles, such as How to set up IN-STORE PICKUP for Ace Hardware, in the search results. You may need to scroll down to see the results. Click on any article to read it.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.