Build date: 8-Mar-16
We’ve updated the Inventory module employee access controls on the Employees tab in Paladin Configuration. Some access option names have changed and the read-only inventory option no longer allows access to the PaladinNsight™ dashboard and tools.
The following picture shows the new set of options.
The following name changes were made:
- The Inventory option was previously named “Maintain Inventory”.
- The PaladinNsight option was previously named ”Inventory Dashboards”.
- The Read–only option was previously named “Inventory Read-only”
Inventory employee access levels
The inventory options provide the following employee access levels:
- Inventory and PaladinNsight options selected:
- These options provide full access to the inventory, including the ability to add, edit, and receive inventory items. You also can view and use the PaladinNsight™ dashboard and tools.
- Inventory option only selected:
- This option gives you full access to the inventory, including the ability to add, edit, and receive items. However, you cannot view or access the PaladinNsight™ dashboard and tools.
- Inventory and Read–only options selected
- These options let you search the inventory and view inventory item information. You cannot make any updates to the inventory, and you cannot view or access the PaladinNsight™ dashboard and tools.
- No inventory options selected:
You cannot access the inventory or PaladinNsight™ and have no access to the Inventory module.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.