Build date: 18-Sep-15
Ace Hardware Dynamic Promotions and Ace Hardware Instant Savings are setup automatically for Ace Reward members. You cannot manually assign these sales to a customer, so they have been removed from the pricing plan options in the Customers module.
To view or edit a customer’s pricing plans, follow these steps:
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Customers module.
- Find and display the customer’s information in the Customers tab.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Adjust Pricing Plans or press F7.
- In the Adjust Pricing Plans window, you can view the Available Pricing Plans and Selected Pricing Plans.
- Make changes to the customer pricing plans.
- To add a pricing plan for the customer, in the Available Pricing Plans list, highlight a pricing plan, and then click Add.
- To remove a pricing plan for the customer, in the Selected Pricing Plans list, highlight a pricing plan, and then click Remove.
- When you are finished, click F12 Finish or press F12.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.