A new Paladin Point of Sale configuration setting allows you to recall and edit a special order, and then save (store) your changes. You can turn on this feature in the Paladin Configuration window. Instructions are provided at the end of this article.
Important: Use caution when you edit a special order for these reasons:
- When you modify a special order item price or quantity, or make other changes. the updated special order will no longer match the customer’s original copy and the associated purchase order will not be updated.
- If you increased an item quantity, you may need to create a separate purchase order for the additional items.
- If you reduced an item quantity, you may need to cancel the unneeded items.
Tip When you make changes to a special order, email or print an updated copy of the special order invoice for the customer. You can do this from the Print Special Order window that appears when you save your changes.
How to allow changes to special orders
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- In the Paladin Configuration window, click the Company tab.
- In the Special Orders pane, select the Allow Special Orders to Be Edited checkbox.
- Click Save, and then click Close.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.