Build date: 29-Feb-16 Case 57479
We’ve improved the search capability of Advanced Lookup when you perform a secondary search.
A secondary search lets you look for information within your first set of results. For example, you can search your inventory by supplier, and then search for a particular supplier item.
To search with Advanced Lookup, follow these steps.
- Click Advanced Lookup or press F1.
- Choose your search options and perform an initial search.
Note: Advanced Lookup search options change depending on the module you are in and what you are looking for.
- To perform a secondary search limited to your first set of results, click Results or press F1.Note: If a Results button is not displayed, the secondary search is not available.
- In the Find within Results box, enter a search term, and then click Find Next or press F3. If a result is found, that row is highlighted.
- To move to the next result, click Find Next or press F3 again.
- To reverse the search, click Find Prev or press F4.You can enter item quantities or select multiple rows (depending on the search) as you look through the results.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.