ISSUE: Received inventory in Paladin did not create a vendor bill in the accounting software
TRY: Check for receive POs that were scheduled for transfer but are still waiting to be uploaded.
- On a store terminal, in Paladin, on the Maintain menu, click Data Viewer.
- Click the Accounting Uploads tab.
- Adjust the time period to include when the receiving event occurred.
- Click Get POs. A list of POs with received items that are waiting to be transferred to the accounting software.
- To manually transfer any PO(s) in the list, select the PO(s) and then click Upload Selected Rows.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.