July 19, 2019: If you receive the following error message when you try to open a PDF in Paladin Point of Sale, follow the steps in this article to resolve the issue.
To resolve this error, perform these steps on each Paladin Point of Sale terminal where the error occurs.
- On the computer where the error occurs, click the Start icon and then search for and open the PrimoPDF Settings app.
- When the Script Error appears, click No. If the error appears again, click No a second time.
- When the Primo PDF window appears, click Options.
- In the Options window, click Check for Updates to expand the list, and then click Streamline. Clear the Allow PrimoPDF to run Streamlined checkbox.
- In the list, click Notification, and then clear the Display Streamline prompt checkbox.
- Click OK to close the Options window.
- In the Primo PDF window, click Save Settings. The window will close.
If you perform these steps, and still experience an issue, contact Paladin Support.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.