Inventory items requiring a signature from the customer can be flagged. This feature also includes five lines of text that can be displayed on the signature pad (if your store is using the large display signature pads) as well as recorded on the invoice for the sale.
To enable this feature:
- In Paladin, from the main menu, select File > Setup.
- Select the Company tab.
- In the Signature Required pane, check Enable Signature Required.
- In the Signature Required Class Number field, enter the Class number that you will use as the trigger “flag” to capture of the customer’s signature.
Note: Since inventory allows three unique Class values to be stored with every item, EDI processing normally updates Class 1; so, we recommend use of Class 2 or 3 for this feature.
- In the Signature Pad Line field (option of five lines), enter the text to be displayed on the signature pad.
Figure 1: Signature Required pane
- Click Save, then click Close.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.