Paladin automates the previously manual task of downloading and processing monthly IRS approved lists of FSA/HSA eligible products.
Store specific data must be entered into Paladin in order for the automated download and processing system to work.
To enter this:
- In Paladin, from the main menu, select File > Setup.
- Select the Pharmacy tab.
- Check Enable Pharmacy Features.
- In the SIGIS pane, make sure the SIGIS SFTP Site is correct. The SIGIS FTP Site address is displayed automatically. Should you ever receive instructions to use a different site, overwrite the ftp://ftp.hamacher.com that is currently displayed in the SIGIS SFTP Site box.
- In the SIGIS Username box, enter your email.
- In the SIGIS Private Key box, enter your key and click Upload.
- Click Save, and then click Close.
Once a week, Paladin checks with SIGIS, and if a newer file is available, it is automatically downloaded to your store. Once the download is complete, Paladin processes all data contained in the file using the inventory F9 EDI functions.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.