To reverse stock-on-hand (SOH) counts for an EDI invoice:
- In Paladin, on the top ribbon, select the Inventory module.
- On the bottom ribbon of the module, select EDI.
- In the EDI Processing window, click Reporting. The EDI Reporting window appears and shows a history of all EDI processing including electronic invoices.
- Highlight an invoice, and then click Reverse SOH to reverse the SOH counts. Depending on the EDI vendor, the invoice name will include one of the following terms:
Note: If you highlight an invoice in the EDI history, and the Reverse SOH button is not available, one of the following situations has occurred:
- The SOH has already been reversed for the invoice.
- The SOH cannot be reversed because the invoice is over seven (7) days old.
If multiple invoices were processed by one EDI file, reverse the SOH on the newest invoices, and then work backwards in time.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.