The Address Verification Service (AVS) Attention List report details which cards on file for customers do not meet the optimal AVS rating.
AVS non-approval states (as supplied by the credit card processing industry) are:
- Street address matches, but postal code does not match
- Street address matches, but postal code not verified
- Street address and postal code do not match
- Card member’s name does not match, but street address matches
- Street address does not match, but postal code matches
To create an AVS Attention List report:
- In Paladin, on the top ribbon, select the Reports module.
- In the Report Area pane, select Customers > Customer Lists.
- In the Report List pane, select AVS Attention List.
- Click F12 Next.
- In the AVS Attention List window, in the Report Settings pane, fill in any search parameters (you can search by account number or customer name. You can also specify account status of Active or Deleted).
- Click F12 Run Report. “Writing Report…” will appear on the bottom of the window along with a red progress bar. “Report Complete” appears when complete, and an Excel icon will appear on the bottom taskbar of your computer.
- Click the Excel icon to view the report.
The following is a sample of the Excel report:
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.