For Kit items:
- When a part number used in a Kit is renamed or deleted in inventory, a warning message displays suggesting the user carefully consider the implications of this action.
- Kits recalled with line items no longer present in inventory will display a text line indicating the part number is no longer valid.
- Kits that have their trigger item renamed or deleted will no longer be automatically recalled in invoicing.
Both situations are recoverable.
- In Paladin, on the top ribbon, select the Invoice/Quote module.
- On the bottom ribbon of the module, select F6 Recall Transaction.
- In the Recall Transaction window, select Kit.
- Click View in Excel.
- An Excel icon is displayed on the bottom taskbar of your computer.
- Click the Excel icon to open the worksheet. It displays detail on the content of all Kits defined in your system.
- After identifying which kits may need edited or replaced, you can manually recall these stored kits for editing from the same Recall Transaction window by clicking on F6 Edit Kit.
Note: If a Kit’s trigger item has been removed from your inventory, the only practical solution is to replace the trigger item in inventory or replace the kit using active inventory items.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.