To manage Triple E fuel quantities in Paladin Point of Sale, first select an existing department for Triple E items or create a new one. Then, create an inventory item for each Triple E inventory item, assign it to this department, and then set the part number or alternate part number to match the Triple E part number. Each new item must have a cost and quantity, and Triple E as the supplier. To create Triple E transactions in Paladin Point of Sale, you must also set a price.
- Choose an existing department to use for Triple E inventory items, or create a new one. Learn more: How to create a department
- On the top ribbon, click the Inventory module or press Alt+3.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Add Item.
- In the Part # box, enter the Triple E part number.
- In the Description box, enter a description for the item.
- In the Cost box, enter the cost per gallon. You can enter up to three decimal places.
- Optional: In the SellPrice box, enter the price rounded to the nearest cent.Note: If you will create Triple E transactions in the Invoice/Quote module, this step is required.
- In the SOH box, enter the current fuel quantity in gallons.
- In the Department list, select the department that you want to use for Triple E items.
- Click Add or press F12.
- Click the Order Control tab.
- In the Suppliers pane, in the Supplier 1 list, select Triple-E.
- Click Save or press F12.
- PaladinNsight™: Overview: Take charge of your inventory investment with the Investment Review tool
- KBA: About Suggested Order Reports
- Webinar: Best Practices: Suggested Ordering
- Webinar: Suggested Order: Better than a magic 8 ball
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.