For customers that receive statements by email, this feature automatically includes an Excel spreadsheet with a customer’s monthly charges, itemized by project, if applicable. The spreadsheet complements the PDF statements that customers already receive and includes individual sheets (tabs) for:
- Statement Information – Store information and statement summary.
- All Transactions – An itemized list of the customer’s transactions organized by project.
Statement Information tab
All Transactions tab
The spreadsheet allows your customers to easily see and categorize their charges and gives them the ability to work with the data in their statements.
This feature is turned on be default. If you want to exclude these Excel attachments:
- In Paladin, from the main menu, select File >Setup.
- Select the Receivables tab.
- In the Statements pane, check Disable Emailing Project Workbooks.
- Click Save, and then click Close.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.