To view inventory On Hold:
- In Paladin, from the top ribbon, select the Inventory module.
- Click the magnifying glass next to Stock on Hand.
- The SOH History window opens showing On Hold and Special Order quotes that have a line item that matches the part number.
To recall, edit, or cancel any Special Order quote or On Hold quote:
- In Paladin, from the top ribbon, select the Invoice/Quote module.
- Enter a name in the Customer field.
- In the Advanced Lookup window, click on the customer information.
- Press F8 Select Customer.
- In the Recall Transaction window, select the transaction..
- Press F12 Recall.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 1/28/22