- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Customers module.
- In the Customer box, enter the Customer Account information.
Note: If the customer does not have an account, select 0-Cash Sale.
- Click the Credit tab.
- In the Sales History section, click the magnifying glass.
- Highlight the transaction to be voided, and then click Void.
- In the Administrator Login box, enter the admin password, and then click Done.
- Call the payment processing company to have the charges reversed.
Note: If the customer wants to cancel the sale after getting partial approval for a debit card transaction, it may take up to 10 days for the bank to return cancelled funds to that account.