Tip To accurately show revenue distribution, set the customer type for each customer account before you run the report.
- Open the Reports
- Go to Sales Analysis > Revenue, and select one of the comparative revenue reports:
- Today’s Comparative Revenue Report
- Yesterday’s Comparative Revenue Report
- Period Comparative Revenue Report
- Click Next or press F12.
- In the Additional Settings pane, in the Detail by: list, select Customer Type.
- Set any additional report settings.
- Click Run Report or press F12.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 12/08/21