Tip To accurately show revenue distribution, set the customer type for each customer account before you run the report. To learn how to do this, see New customer types for customer accounts.
- Open the Reports
- Go to Sales Analysis > Revenue, and select one of the comparative revenue reports:
- Today’s Comparative Revenue Report
- Yesterday’s Comparative Revenue Report
- Period Comparative Revenue Report
- Click Next or press F12.
- In the Additional Settings pane, in the Detail by: list, select Customer Type.
- Set any additional report settings.
- Click Run Report or press F12.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.