You can see a list of up to 100 most recent invoices for a terminal or customer, and quickly reprint or email an invoice in the list. If you have a customer selected in the Invoice/Quote module, you will see the invoices for that customer from all terminals. Otherwise, you will see the last 100 invoices for the terminal you are using. To automatically print a duplicate invoice, double-click any invoice in the list .
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Invoice/Quote module.
- Optional: If you want to view invoices for a specific customer, on the Invoice/Quote tab, find and select the customer.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Advanced Lookup or press F1.
- Click the History tab.
- Select Invoice Reprint.
- When you locate an invoice, you can do one of the following options:
- View or print the invoice: Double-click the magnifying glass to view it. The invoice will open as a PDF file. You can then print a duplicate copy on a laser printer.Note: If you want to print duplicate invoices on a receipt printer, see How to setup duplicate invoices to print on a receipt printer.
- Email the invoice: If you have a customer email on file, highlight the invoice and click Email.Note: If the email button is not available and the customer account includes an email address, then the statement and invoice email service may not be setup in Paladin Point of Sale. To setup this service, contact Paladin Point of Sale Customer Support (1-800-725-2346,option 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.