- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Invoice/Quote module.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Recall Transaction or press F6.
- In the Recall Transaction pane, select Delivery.
- To sort a delivery, click any column on the gray row.
- To recall the delivery details, double-click the selected row (highlighted in red).
- To recall the original sale invoice, double-click the first magnifying glass on the selected row.
- To recall the delivery invoice, double-click the second magnifying glass on the selected row.
Note :The second magnifying glass will only appear when the delivery is completed.
- To edit the delivery schedule, double-click the wrench.
- To cancel the delivery or change to a local pickup, double-click the trash can.
- In the Status column, there are four indicators that will appear as icons:
|Yellow exclamation point||Open|
|Green check mark||Completed|
|Blue check mark||Picked up in store|
|Red check mark||Canceled|
- At the bottom of the pane, there are multiple list options for you to indicate what to display on the delivery schedule.
|Status||All, Open, Delivered, Closed, Pickup Cancelled|
|Truck||All Trucks or select individual truck|
|Date Type||Scheduled, Ordered, Delivered|
|Start Date||Beginning date range|
|End Date||Ending date range|
|F5 Refresh||View changes made during the delivery process.|
- To view changes made during the delivery process, click F5 Refresh.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 10/29/20