- On the top ribbon, click the Customers module or press ALT+2.
- Select a customer.
- Click the Credit tab.
- In the Sales History pane, click the Customer Friendly or Accounting Department magnifying glass, depending on the view that you want to see.
- In the Projects list, select a project to show invoices for only that project.
- When you assign a project to an invoice, the project appears on the receipt (see the first following screenshot).
- The project is also saved with the invoice in Paladin Point of Sale. To see the project in the Recent Sales History view in the Customers tab (see the second following screenshot).
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 10/29/20