- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click Reports.
- In the Reports tab, in the Report Area pane, click Sales Analysis, and then click Revenue.
- In the Report List pane, click the revenue report that you want to create.
- In the Choose Report pane, click F12 Next.
- Customize the report settings for your needs, and then click F12 Run Report.
- When the report opens, the imported invoice values appear in the Revenue Sources section as an Import revenue source.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 1/18/21