In the Invoice/Quote module, when you click Checkout or press F8, the Round up for charity window will appear.
Ask the customer if they would like to round up their total and donate the additional amount to charity. Based on their response, you can do these things:
- If the customer wants to donate the default round up amount, select the customer’s charity choice, and then click Donate or press F8.
- If the customer wants to donate a different amount, in the Donation Amount box, enter the new amount, select the customer’s charity choice, and then click Donate or press F8.
- If the customer does not want to donate, click Skip or press Enter.
When a donation is made, after the Round up for charity window closes, this will happen:
- A note will appear in the Checkout tab.
- In the Invoice/Quote tab, the donation will appear as a charity invoice item.
- When the purchase is complete, the donation will appear on the receipt.
Learn more: About the Round Up for Charity feature
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.