- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Inventory module.
- On the bottom ribbon, click RF Unit.
IMPORTANT: The RF Unit Controls window will appear. It must be open for the RF unit to communicate with Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the RF unit, press ON, and then press #1 to sign on.
Note: The sign in process for the WorthData & Motorolla RF guns may vary.
- For Bin tag output device, select one of the following options:
- To print today’s real-time bin tag changes to a desktop or portable printer, press 1.
- To batch the bin tags that you want to print later to a full sheet on a laser printer, press 2.
- In the Paladin Configuration window, click the Network tab.
- In the Attached Printer pane, select Label Printer 1, 2, 3, or 4 as the printer.
- For the Printing method, select one of the following options:
- To print bin tags for everything scanned, press 1.
- To print bin tags for only the changes that you made, press 2.
- If you have already set up the Location in Paladin Point of Sale, you can do one of the following options for the Location prompt on the RF unit:
- Add a location for all the items to be scanned after this, and then press Enter.
- Keep the default information, without adding any new information, and then press Enter.
- Scan the barcode(s) or manually enter the part number(s).
- In the Quantity (Qty.) field, make any changes, and then press Enter. The RF gun will announce which mode you are in:
- If you hear “Quantity”, you are in Overwrite mode. Any number that you enter will change the stock on hand to that number.
- If you hear “Add to Stock”, you are in Append mode. Any number that you enter will add to the total amount of stock on hand.
Note: Leave the volume on, so you can hear the announcement.
- In the Sell Price (Sell) field, make any changes, and then press Enter.
Note: This is the retail price of the item.
- If no changes were made, press Enter, and then complete the required fields.
- When you are done scanning, press F1 on the RF unit, and you will be returned to the main menu.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.