- On the top ribbon, click the P.O. module.
- Open the purchase order.
- Highlight the item that you want to edit.
- Open the Footage Calculator in one of the following ways:
- On the keyboard, hold down the Ctrl key and press K (Ctrl+K).
- On the Edit menu, click Footage Calculator.
- In the Footage Calculator window, for each length, enter a value Pieces, Feet, and Inches, and then press Enter.
- Click Done. The quantities will appear as Notes below each item.
About the Footage Calculator
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 6/27/19