When you select a customer, and then click the Email box, this version of the Email Manager lets you add, edit or remove email addresses for the customer. You can also click View in Excel to view the customer’s email address list in an Excel spreadsheet.
- In the Customers module, in the Customers tab, in the Customer list, select a customer.
- In the Contact Information pane, click in the Email box. The Email Manager window will appear with the following options:
- To add an email address: In the Enter Email box, enter an email address, and then click Add.
- To remove an email address: Click the email address, and then click Remove.
- To edit an email address: Click the email address, and then click Edit.
- To view the customer’s email address list in an Excel spreadsheet, click View in Excel.
- All addresses listed in a customer’s Email Manager window, will receive a copy of all email messages.
- When you’re done, click F12 Finish. If a customer has more than one email address associated with an account, three dots (ellipses) will appear in the Email box next to the first email address.
- In the Form Control pane, you can choose to always send invoice copies and statement copies to a customer’s email account(s). To do this, select one or both of the following checkboxes:
- E-mail invoice copies?
- E-mail statement copies?
- Click Save.
Learn more: About Email Manager
Note: To email invoices and other information to your customers, the email feature must be set up in Paladin Point of Sale. A Paladin Support representative can do this for you. Just contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-725-2346, option 2.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.