In the PO module, the Email Manager will appear in these two scenarios:
- In the Confirm PO tab, when you create a purchase order, and then click Buy or press F1, an Email option will appear in the PO Complete window.
- In the PO Receive mode, when you recall a PO, click Process or press F8, and then click Reprint PO or press F6, an Email option will appear in the Reprint Purchase Order window.
If you click Email or press 4, the Email Manager window will appear and show the supplier’s email address, if it’s available.
To email the purchase order, select the supplier’s email address or enter a different address, and then press Send. The Email Manager window will stay open to allow you to send multiple emails.
To close the window, click Close or press F12.
Note: A supplier can have only one saved email address in Paladin Point of Sale. If you enter a different email address in the Email Manager, the new address will not be saved, and it will not overwrite the current supplier’s email address. To change the supplier’s email address in Paladin Point of Sale, follow these steps:
- On the File menu, click Setup.
- Click the Suppliers tab.
- In the Suppliers pane, in the suppliers list, select the supplier.
- In the Email Address box, enter the supplier’s email address.
- Click Save, and then click Close.
Learn more: About Email Manager
Note: To email invoices and other information to your customers, the email feature must be set up in Paladin Point of Sale. A Paladin Support representative can do this for you. Just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-725-2346, option 2.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.