After a customer payment is processed, in the Transaction Complete window, an Email Receipt option will appear. Note: If the Email Receipt option appears in light gray, contact Paladin Support to set up the email feature in your store.
- To open the Email Manager, click Email Receipt or press 6. If a selected customer has an email address list, it will appear.
- To email the invoice to one of these addresses, select it, and then press Send.
- To add a new email address for the customer, enter it in the Enter Email box. The new address will be automatically saved in the customer’s email address list.
- To email a receipt to a customer that is not selected, enter the email address in the Enter Email box, and then press Send. A message will appear to confirm that the invoice was attached.
- To send the invoice to more than one email address, enter or select another email address.
- To close the window, click Close or press F12.
The Email Manager also appears when you email quotes and other invoices in the Invoice/Quote module.
Learn more: About Email manager
Note: To email invoices and other information to your customers, the email feature must be set up in Paladin. Contact Paladin Support for help.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.