- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Invoice/Quote module.
- In the Invoice/Quote tab, on the bottom ribbon, click Advanced Lookup.
- Click the History tab.
- Click to select one of the following options:
- Part + Customer
Note: You can only use the Part + Customer option for a customer that has been added to the invoice.
- Perform one of the following procedures:
- To search by Invoice, enter the invoice number, and then click Find.
- To search by Part, enter the part number, and then click Find.
- To search by Part + Customer, enter the part number, and then click Find.
- To reprint the Invoice / Receipt, double-click the item description.
Note: The Duplicate Invoice receipt will include all information from the original sale, including the customer signature.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.