- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Invoice/Quote module.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Advanced Lookup.
- In the Inventory tab, select one of the following options:
Note: If you want to search for a specific item, click to select the Exact Phrase check box.
- In the search box, enter a search term, and then select an item from the list.
- Click Find.
- Optional:On the top ribbon, click Results. In the Find Within Results search box, enter clarifying information, and then click F3/Find Next or F4/Find Prev.
- In the Qty column, click the quantity box on the line item, and then enter the amount of items that you want to add to the invoice.
- Optional: To search beyond your inventory for a special order item, click F2/Vendor Site.
- Click F8/Add Items to Invoice.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 3/21/18