- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Invoice/Quote module.
- In the Invoice/Quote tab, on the bottom ribbon, click Advanced Lookup.
- Click the Customer tab.
- Select one of the following options:
- Account Number
- Rewards Number
- Ace Nat’l Lookup (This is available to Ace Hardware companies.)
- In the Keyword Search box, enter a search term, and then click Find.
- Click to select the line item of the customer that you want to add, and then click F8/Select Customer. You will return to the Invoice/Quote tab, where you can add more items to the invoice.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 10/16/21