- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the P.O. module.
- In the Purchase Order tab, on the bottom ribbon, click Advanced Lookup.
- In the Advanced Lookup window, select one of the following options:
Note: If you want to search for a specific item, click to select the Exact Phrase check box.
- In the search box, enter a search term, and then select an item from the list.Or enter a keyword.
- Click Find.
- Optional: On the top ribbon, click Results. In the Find Within Results search box, enter clarifying information, and then click F3/Find Next or F4/Find Prev. To add an item to a new invoice, double-click in the Qty box, enter the amount of items that you want to add, and then click F8/Add Items to Invoice.
- Optional: To search beyond your inventory for a special item, click F2/Vendor Site.
- Click F8/Add Items to Invoice.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 1/19/21