- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Invoice/Quote module.
- In the Invoice/Quote tab, on the bottom ribbon, click Advanced Lookup.
- Click the History tab.
- Click to select one of the following options:
- Part + Customer
Note: You can only use the Part + Customer option for a customer that has been added to the invoice.
- Perform one of the following procedures:
- To search by Invoice, enter the invoice number, and then click Find.
- To search by Part, enter the part number, and then click Find.
- To search by Part + Customer, enter part number, and then click Find.
- Optional: On the top ribbon, click Results. In the Find Within Results search box, enter clarifying information, and then click F3/Find Next or F4/Find Prev.
- To add an item to a new invoice, double-click in the Qty box, enter the amount of items that you want to add, and then click F8/Add Items to Invoice.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 6/27/19