You can scan the barcode on a receipt for the following purposes:
- Create a new invoice based on the original receipt
- Return a product
- Sell an item at the original price
- Sell more quantities at the original price
- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Invoice/Quote module.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Advanced Lookup or press F1 .
- Click the History tab.
- Scan the barcode or enter the invoice number, and then click Find.
- In the Qty column, enter an amount for each item that you want to add or subtract.
- To add items to an invoice, enter positive quantities.
- To subtract items from an invoice, enter negative quantities.
- Click Add Items to Invoice or press F8.
- Complete the transaction.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 3/19/18