Follow these steps to receive items from an EDI supplier that is set up for delayed EDI invoice updates.
Note: To set up this feature, contact Paladin Support (1-800-725-2346, option 2 or firstname.lastname@example.org).
- On the top ribbon, click the Inventory module or press ALT+3.
- On the bottom ribbon, click EDI or press F9.
- In the EDI Processing window, click Reporting.
- Enter a Start Date and End Date that include the original EDI invoice processing date, and then click Get EDI Records.
- Highlight the invoice, and then click Received Delayed SOH.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact email@example.com.