By default, email statements include a PDF statement and an Excel spreadsheet with this information on separate tabs:
- Statement Information – store information and statement summary.
- All Transactions – an itemized list of the customer’s transactions organized by project.
See images below for examples.
If you do not want to include the Excel spreadsheet, do this:
- In Paladin, on the File menu, click Setup.
- Click the Receivables tab.
- Select the Disable Emailing Project Workbooks checkbox.
- Click Save, and then click Close.
- Restart Paladin.
Statement Information tab
All Transactions tab
The spreadsheet allows your customers to more easily see and categorize their charges and gives them the ability to work with the data in their statements.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.