- During the checkout process, a customer may want to leave the line to get a forgotten item.
- You can suspend the transaction without removing the inventory from stock-on-hand (SOH) counts.
- You can keep checking out other customers until the previous customer returns.
- When you suspend a sale on a terminal, it can be resumed only on that terminal.
- If you close Paladin Point of Sale while the sale is suspended, it will be removed.
- Open Paladin POS.
- On the top ribbon, click the Invoice/Quote module.
- In the Invoice/Quote tab, scan part numbers.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Store Transaction.
- In the Store Transaction window, click Suspended Sale.
- Click Store.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 3/19/18