- During the checkout process, a customer may want to leave the line to get a forgotten item.
- You can suspend the transaction without removing the inventory from stock-on-hand (SOH) counts.
- You can keep checking out other customers until the previous customer returns.
- When you suspend a sale on a terminal, it can be resumed only on that terminal.
- If you close Paladin Point of Sale while the sale is suspended, it will be removed.
- Open Paladin POS.
- On the top ribbon, click the Invoice/Quote module.
- In the Invoice/Quote tab, scan part numbers.
- On the bottom ribbon, click Store Transaction.
- In the Store Transaction window, click Suspended Sale.
- Click F6/Store.
Note: To recall a selected transaction, click F12/Recall, and the invoice will reappear.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 1/21/21