- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Inventory module.
- Look up a part number: Enter the Part #, or click Adv. Lookup or press F1.
- Click the Order Control tab.
- In the Stock Information section, set Order Qty to 0.
- Click the lock icon next to Order Qty.
- Set Max Qty to 0.
- Click the lock icon next to Max Qty.
- In the Description 2 box, enter Discontinued, so that you can keep track of these items.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 1/27/22