- Open Paladin Point of Sale.
- On the top ribbon, click the Inventory module.
- If the Ace gift card SKU is in the Part # box, recall it. If the Ace gift card SKU is not there, follow these steps:
- On the bottom ribbon, click Add Item or press F2.
- In the Add New Item window, add a new inventory item (or dump SKU) for the purpose of loading Ace gift cards. The inventory item should be different than the one that you use for reloading MPS gift cards. Provide the following information:
- Part #: 9038191
- Description: Ace Gift Card
- Cost: 0.00
- Sell Price: 0.00
- SOH: 0
- Click F12 Add.
- In the Alt # box, enter all known bar codes for this item.
- Click the General tab.
- In the Classes pane, click the third Class list, and then enter this: 1001
- In the Item Information pane, select the Non-Inventory check box.
- If the item is non-taxable according to state law, click the Pricing tab, and then clear the Taxable check box in the Pricing Levels pane.
- Click Save or press F12.
If you have questions or suggestions about this information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Content is subject to change. For the most recent version, visit the Help Portal.
Printed on: 10/21/18